Terms & Conditions The Wipe Shop Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL All orders are accepted subject to the following conditions, which cannot be varied except specifically in writing by The wipe Shop.
2. TITLE . Property and the goods delivered to the customer shall remain vested in the company until such time as the customer has paid in full the purchase price.
The customer is responsibility for the safekeeping of the company's goods whilst in their possession.
In case of non payment- if the buyer or any third party acting upon the buyers behalf refuse to deliver up up the goods, we shall be entitled, at any time or notice, to enter upon any premises of the buyer or third party where the goods are stored and reposesses the same. Any liquidator or receiver must adhere to the terms and conditions and in the case of the company being in administration all remaining goods will be returned or paid for in full by the receiver or liquidator.
The ownership or title of the goods shall not be transferred to the new buyer until full payment has been received. The goods cannot be resold under any circumstances until full payment has been received.
3. VAT VAT is charged at 20% for all orders including delivery. Prices displayed though out the shop are excluding VAT. This will be added to your shopping cart automatically at time of checkout.
Our vat registration number is 132 6514 37
4.PACKAGING All cut wiping rag will be sold in either solid board dispensing cartons or plastic pressed poly packs.The total weight of these items will be either 5kg or 10kg (unless made for customers specific requirements then this may vary) including any packaging materials.
Every item will be clearly marked/labelled with a product code and product description.If you do not wish your goods to have any marks please inofrm at he time of ordering. Hygimax products and Cernata wipes will be sold in full case quantities only.
5. RETURNS All goods can be returned for any reason within 7 working days for a full refund, less carriage costs. If you have ordered the incorrect product,it will be at your expense to return these goods, again within 7 working days .They will need to be in a resalable condition in the same packaging otherwise you will be charged for these items. Replacement goods will be sent free of charge but carrige for the re delivery will be charged at cost or you may wish to arrange your own transportation company to collect. If the goods are damaged or defective in any way these will be replaced free of charge. No claims will be accepted after 7 days of receipt of goods.This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. METHODS OF PAYMENT & SECURITY We accept all major credit and debit cards through our secure server with Global Iris . The award winning provider for Best security/Antifraud development . The wipe shop does not have access to your card details when making a purchase through this website nor does it save any information. Each time you enter your credit card details , this information is only used once for the purpose of that transaction.
For customers wishing to purchase goods on their credit account terms are strictly 30 days nett from invoice date.Payment in full for all goods delivered to the custome shall be made to The Wipe Shop, who retain the right to withold further supply of goods and to charge interest on any overdue amount at the rate of 5% per annum over current UK Bank base rates.
Full bank details are on the bottom left of every invoice, copies available upon request.
7. PRIVACY STATEMENT When using this site you may be asked for personal information .This information will be used solely for our own use to help provide you with a better service. It will not be used, passed on, sold or rented to any other third party for marketing or any other purposes. You may from time to time receive an email regarding promotions or special offers we have .If you do not wish to receive these emails there is an unsubscribe option.
8. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION We want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase. If for some reason this is not the case please contact us on receipt of your order and we will make every effect to put this right.
9. CONDITION OF SALE The act of placing an order with The Wipe Shop implies that you have read and fully accept our terms and conditions .English law shall govern these conditions and contracts based thereon.
10. LIABILITY Please test the suitability of your product before use on a small area or test piece as we can not accept any responsibility for loss or damage caused by the misuse or non suitability of a particular product if it is not intended for that purpose. Data sheets are available upon request Your statutory rights are not affected.
The Wipe Shop Dawsons Lane Barwell Leicester LE9 8BE United Kingdom
TEL 01455 845855 FAX 01455 840168 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org